Sunday 9 November 2008

Thus begins the chaos that is "Annie" ...

We attempted a non-permanent dye job yesterday. No go.

Today, I dyed Claire's hair red with permanent dye. It is very, very (NEON) red. It's not my idea of "Annie" red, however the friends I took with me to Pharmaplus (Thanks Vic and Sally!!!) were sure that this was the one. I have the unsettling feeling that it will reflect the stage lights much like a disco ball.

I hope I'm wrong.

I also hope that I find my camera SOON! At the very least, in time for "Annie" and a visit from Mom, Dad, my nephew Ged and his girlfriend :-).

We had a great time at the UCB gala last night, so Kev is officially on vacation for a week. Unfortunately, I'm still homeschooling and working on UCB stuff. He will fill his week with some reading, some TV watching, some church stuff, and some home repair-type projects. Not to mention, dress rehearsals starting tomorrow night and running all week.

Life is busily good :-).

No comments: