Saturday 18 April 2009

It's working? Really?

I don't believe it.

I will be posting photos of our new lambs later on ... if Blogger still continues to function that is.

I have been pestering their help forum ... it looks like it has worked? Maybe?

For those who can't wait and are on Facebook, I have posted photos in my photo albums. The last three photos in Lambing 2009 are the newborns, and the album titled "Birth Photos" (or something like that) has a play by play of the latest lambing. Rosemary was a doll, lambed in the sunshine at 11:10 and 11:20 a.m. two mornings ago, so we got some great photos :-). Please feel free to look me up at Karen McIlroy Stenhouse!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

what kind of problems are you having? I have never had trouble posting on blogger? hopefully it isn't contagious!