Saturday 23 February 2008

Suspect appendicitis ... will this stop?

Quickly, and I hope you check tonight mom ... Kev took Iain into Picton with bad stomach pains today, and they've sent him to Belleville for suspect appendicitis. Sorry I don't have time to call ...

I'm headed up to Belleville while Kev prepares service for tomorrow. I'm supposed to be playing guitar, but I guess that might not be happening now ...

This is truly bizarre. Our family is being hit hard ... although as Claire just said, at least this is a normal illness, not like nec. fasc. :-D.

EDIT ... Iain is home ... probably not appendicitis. The surgeon (who did not look impressed that he was called in) said if it is appendicitis, it will get worse and to come in then. His white blood cell count is elevated and he had no explanation for that. So hopefully we are done!

No comments: