Thursday 29 May 2008

Ack, busy!

Just quick update. It's been so busy! Kevin and I finished up our PRIDE training (for resource families with the Children's Aid Society). It's been a long nine weeks! It has been very informative ... we have much to process. I also did some work for UCB today, and may in fact be doing some web design/maintenance work for them in the near future. Let see ... what else ... ah yes, I mowed the front pasture this morning. The sheep have been out back and the front pasture went to seed. After we worm and vaccinate on Sunday, the sheep will be moved to a new "clean" pasture. However, they won't eat grass gone to seed, so this prep had to be done. We're expecting a day of rain on Saturday so this field will be a feast for them come Monday or Tuesday :-). And lastly, we had Iain in to the doctor for one of those appointments that in retrospect, I wish I hadn't bothered with :-). Yesterday, I spent a fun couple of hours with two of my favourite children, Eli and Mary ... we went for a long walk collecting leaves to give mom time to do some more packing up of her house.

Very busy!

2 comments:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

Eli and Mary had a blast and it helped out Mommy so much. Thank you!

kkaci said...

You're very welcome :-). It was fun!