Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sigh.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2009/09/22/ottawa-.html

Those of you who pray ... please do. The woman who was killed left a 7 month old baby (she was a single mom)and is the niece of my good friend and neighbour (just around the corner).

And since I just received my first ever request to become part of a jury panel in town, please know that I in no way want to be part of a jury in this case. I checked out a different news article than the one above, and a certain sentence, if true and not sensationalized ... well, I am not that strong.

I am grateful that the pair decided to break in to some place in Quebec, and got caught. Not so bright of them.

Please pray for Karen, my friend, her daughter Julie (who went to school at the same time as the one fellow charged) and Steffany's family and son.

Sigh.

No comments: