Tuesday 29 September 2009

Alison was quoted last week in the County Weekly News


A friend of hers did an assignment for a journalism class, then her teacher asked her to submit it to both local papers. So, just for fun, here is one of the articles :-). If you double click on the photo, it will enlarge and her quote is in the top right corner.

A short school day here today; second fire of the season (why do the fires keep putting me to sleep???), then I'll take Iain in to Sonrise for French, Music and Phys Ed. Other than my time spent picking up Claire for her guitar lesson in town, I will be at Rosehaven Farm Store skirting some of my fleeces. My awesome husband has actually taken a day off next Wednesday, so I will be able to get to a Spinning Guild meeting :-). Hurray!

1 comment:

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

I had planned on just reading Alison's comment, but enjoyed the whole article. Good for Katy!