Wednesday 2 April 2008

More pics :-)

On Alison's lap ... he's very outgoing (which will be a problem when he's older, so we have to stop playing with him shortly!)


The little guy has already discovered the wonders of leafy second-cut alfalfa ... as a bed :-). The green bowl contains a warm soy meal/molasses mash for mom.


Because his mama is still in full fleece, it's time to get dressed. It's going to be a bit chilly tonight, and Kivu won't recognize the fact due to her long staple. So on with the lamb coat, made last year from a wool blanket. It fits him, only due to the fact that I threw it in the washing machine after last season and it shrunk :-).


"Lookee me, Ma!"


Notice the shake and the yawn ... pretty much every thing they do is adorable at this age ;-). Please pardon the lack of colour ... a couple of weeks ago I fiddled with the settings and did this. Since these videos were taken, I did fix it. We'll call it mood lighting :-).




And one last video clip ... he's a mover and a shaker!



4 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable. I can hardly wait for mine. I might get you to babysit this Friday if mine follow yours. :)

cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies said...

With all these events I bet the "Pause to Play" TV, computer, screen turn off challenge got a whole lot easier!! :-)
Congrats on your latest edition!!!

kkaci said...

Thanks, Tricia ... hmmm, I'd be running back and forth between two places then. Can do (if your dog won't eat me!)

Janna, too funny ... I actually thought at the beginning of the week "I hope we have lambs this week. They're the best TV!" And oh, when they first get let out to pasture; I could sit there and watch all day!

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

i love the videos--so cute.

I was thinking of spice names.
HOw about pepercorn?? Nice dark brown/black name??

tee hee