Monday 7 January 2008

How quickly time flies ...

I haven't been blogging much because I've been a decluttering and organizing fool. Prior to Christmas I cleaned out all our storage areas; now that the kids are back at school I have torn apart our school room and office area (note the slip: I will always be a home educator at heart!).

But I had to take a few minutes out of my self-imposed chaos to post some photos ...

I found this while decluttering ... this photo was taken May 28, 1998. Alison had just turned 4, Claire was 2.5, and Iain was 7 months.


And here are the kids' school photos from December 2007. Alison is coming up to 14, Claire is 12 and Iain is 10 ... just under a decade later.




Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body.
- Elizabeth Stone

Oh, my heart :-).

No comments: